Sunday, September 16, 2012

These things are how you make me feel

You make me feel like...

I don't know what to write about. I need to come up with things that i feel like when I see her. I don't have a girlfriend, I've kissed girls before, I attended the sophomore slams.

So I guess I'm suposed to come up with things that she makes me feel like. I wish this was easier. Similes.

I feel like the guy in the video, you make me feel like a guy who feels really good.

Selena Gomez is hot. Selena you make me feel like a guy who just saw a girl who was really hot. Not too excited though, because I know I don't have a shot, I just though you could call me maybe, and we could call each other baby. You could be my special lady, eat the crumbs off my mustache, cause we're into that weird stuff. I'll dress up like a spartan cause that's my favorite warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment