Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cool Story Bro

I'm thinking about you like fat guys think about food
Double Cheeseburger
"Lately I've been called a ginger, a fat ginger.
IT PISSES ME OFF!"
I'm thinking about you like hoes think about tools
Like hammers think about nails
Home Depot
I'm thinking about you like dirt thinks about janitors
Like janitors think about hating their job
Like Donald Trump thinks about loving his job
YOU'RE FIRED
I'm thinking about you like dads think about saying, "Grow up, kid."
Get a job
People think wearing glasses with no lenses in them is cool, and
IT PISSES ME OFF!!

3 comments:

  1. this is pretty good

    i'm not patronizing you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate glasses and no lenses... especially the 3D ones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm thinking about you like hoes think about tools" I'm stealing this.. because I love.. to garden.

    I think I know who you are, and I don't understand why you think you're too cool to try... Forget what your friends in this class think..

    ReplyDelete