Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Straight Outta Compton (Clean Version)

Straight outta Compton crazy dude named Ice Cube
From the gang called friends With Attitudes
When I'm called off I got a sawed off teddy bear
Squeeze the trigger and bodies get hugs
You too boy if ya mess with me
The police are gonna hafta come and get me cause I'm stuck in a tree
Off yo butt that's how I'm goin out
For the punk guys that's showin out
dudes start to mumble, they wanna rumble (play video games)
Mix em and cook em in a pot like gumbo
Goin off on a boy like that
with some friends, and we're fishing for bass
So give it up smooth
Ain't no tellin when I'm down for a jack move
Here's a cool rap to keep yo barkin
with a crime record like Rosa Parks and
Screwdriver is the tool
Don't make me act the crazy fool
Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe
Me and my friends have crazy parties
yo weekly, monthly and yearly
until them dumb brothers see clearly
that I'm down with the capital C-P-T
Boy you can't mess with me
So when I'm in your neighborhood, you better duck
Coz Ice Cube is crazy as a crazy guy
As I leave, believe I'm stompin
but when I come back, boy, I'm comin straight outta Compton


1 comment: