Sunday, September 16, 2012

A day in the life of @zmort111

Claire says "wake up it's 11:15!"
Long night of partyin'
You know Zach's on the scene.
He tries to stand up
But he's too sore
Scoring lots of touchdowns
school is just a bore.
He says bye to his mom and hangs out with the ladies
Its his senior year
He's in his truck bumping to "Call Me Maybe"
The chicks know he's the most romantic kid around
He writes about girls in his journal when they're out of town
He picks up the girls and they can hardly resist
Florescent orange hair, he's hard to miss
But they think he's cute
And they want to tap
So he taps them because he's a gentleman
He drops them off at the end of the night
And they always say "Zach you make me feel so right."


19 comments:

  1. brought me to tears it was so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most amazing post I've yet to see

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Even Stevens: What'll Idol Do? (#1.4)" (2000)
    Ren Stevens: May I please have permission to FedEx Louis to Timbuktu before June-Marie gets here?
    Eileen Stevens: Absolutely not. UPS is so much cheaper.

    Donnie: Hey Ren? Jewel's on the phone.
    Ren Stevens: I told you to hold my calls.
    Donnie: She is on hold. Duh.

    Ren Stevens: Mother, may I have permission to FedEx Louis to Timbuktu before June Marie gets here?
    Eileen Stevens: Absolutely not. UPS is so much cheaper.

    June Marie: Great room. Clean. Good attention to feng shui. But do you know what I like most about it? It reminds me of my own room.
    Ren Stevens: That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you tap someone you're not a gentleman. Horny little teenage boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is so beautiful that it has me slightly aroused... Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll dress up like a spartan cause that's my favorite warrior. honestly i like the Spartans as well and i am stealing that line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is quite the poem...it definitely made me teary eyed...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Florescent orange hair. Great line. Great poem.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete