Sunday, November 4, 2012

Twitter Fights

Twitter fights are great when you win. You feel super witty but what you don't want to do is get a whole band's fan base coming at you. I had 212 followers when I decided to start a twitter fight with some Blink-182 guy with a lip ring. He also has 3000 followers, my account got shut down because I guess too many people reported me and now I had to make a new twitter an now I have 50 followers. Moral of the story is only get in twitter fights with people less popular than you.

8 comments:

  1. oh twitter fights... i learned my lesson...
    right nelson? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. this is my speech
      you can do it mac you do it mac
      levi its hard its hard to be productive for an hour
      heres my plan for today
      i was gonna give you card and leave proof that you actually commented on ten comments
      well SCREW that, im hopin youre taking advantage and not taking advantage
      whatever man, it should be 100

      Delete

    2. "I read everything."

      BEST THING I HAVE READ ALL DAY.

      Delete
  3. twitter's gay, it's all about MySpace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you. You're welcome.

    P.S. I enjoy your twitter fights, very entertaining

    ReplyDelete