Monday, October 15, 2012

BRICKS

I'm not a brick, somebody lied. iPhone 4s, but now I need that 5. New apple products every week, what's the difference? It can't be that much better. Steve Jobs is dead. Apple makes billions, he built that company from the ground up, brick by brick. Do they have iPhones in heaven or is Steve Jobs in hell. He had to cut some people off to sit in his garage and build computers, he probably missed some of his friends birthday parties, cake is good.

DUCK TAPE
DUCT TAPE

what's a duct?

DUCK LIFE

6 comments:

  1. "I'm not a brick, somebody lied."

    Great opening.

    You are random. But there's some good stuff here. I like how plain and direct you can be at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^notice the 3 y's. i must have something wrong with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you put effort into this post.

    ReplyDelete